Antagon is a massive expansion set for Bootstrap with 30 jQuery plugins and many new built-in features.
While there are huge changes and additions, this doesn’t mean the package can’t be clean and fast. You decide which features to include and how to work with the theme. Full LESS code is included for the eager developer. The code is built up to allow for maximum flexibility.
April 15th, 2014: The current v1.2.0 version supports Bootstrap 3.0.3 and 3.1.1.
As with all products handson support is offered: the goal is to have a perfectly working package and thanks to buyer feedback this can be achieved.
Updates will keep coming, the todo list keeps growing faster then development. User feedback is highly encouraged!
IMPORTANT: whenever the product is updated, please use the latest version to ensure having a maximum working application. Every update will be notified to buyers.
- add more jQuery plugins
APRIL 15, 2014:
Full changelog is included in the package
- updated to Bootstrap 3.1.1
- 3 new jQuery plugins, now totalling 30
- bugfixes: minor coding errors were reviewed and corrected
- changes to table hover rows and contextual classes
- cleanupFEBRUARY 12, 2014:
v1.1.1FEBRUARY 08, 2014:
bugfixes and upgrade to BS3.0.3 & 3.1.0
v1.1.0FEBRUARY 06, 2014:
product has launched!
- high-resolution photos from http://unsplash.com/
- Font Awesome icons by Dave Gandy – http://fontawesome.io
- Circular graphs: not supported in IE8 (seems to fall back to input field correctly)
- Gmaps: no support for geolocation in IE8 (1 out of 6 maps will not show the correct location)
- Nestable: not supported in IE8