), So it can be scaled to any size without losing its quality.
- It doesn’t require special plugins to work such as Flash player, So it works on different platforms including iPad and iPhone.
- Control each city individually (position, colors, URL…etc).
- Responsive; it can fit in its available space without the need to scroll horizontally while preserving its quality.
- Compatible with all major browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox IE9+, Safari and Opera.
- Easily integrated with WordPress using either iframe or HTML Snippets plugins.
- landcolor: color of the land areas.
- bordercolor: borders between countries.
- shadowcolor: shadow color below the points.
- shadowOpacity: shadow opacity, value, 0-100.
- namesShadowColor: tooltip shadow color.
Per City Parameters:
This is what you can modify for each
- shape: choose the shape of the dot; circle or rectangle.
- name: the name which appears in the tooltip when hover.
- pos_X: location of the dot on X axis.(How?)
- pos_Y: location of the dot on Y axis.(How?)
- width: width of the rectangle.
- height: height of the rectangle.
- diameter: diameter of the circle.
- outline: outline color of the point.
- thickness: thickness of the line.
- upcolor: color of the dot when map loads.
- overcolor: color of the dot when mouse hover.
- downcolor: color of the dot when clicked.
- url: URL of this dot.
- target: _blank or _self.
- enable: true/false to enable/disable this dot.